Rafting & activities costs
|Groups of 10+ or Early Season (10% off)||Groups of 20+ (20% off)|
|Middle Ocoee Rafting|
|Saturdays||$ 39.00||$ 35.10||No Additional Discounts Offered|
|Thursdays & Fridays||$ 39.00||$ 35.10||No Additional Discounts Offered|
|Sundays & Mondays||$ 35.00||No Additional Discounts Offered||No Additional Discounts Offered|
|Full River Rafting|
|Saturdays||$ 88.00||$ 79.20||No Additional Discounts Offered|
|Sundays||$ 88.00||$ 79.20||No Additional Discounts Offered|
|Low Ropes Course**||$ 16.00||$ 14.40||$ 12.80|
|Alpine Tower*||$ 31.00||$ 27.90||$ 24.80|
|Rappelling only||$ 16.00||$ 14.40||$ 12.80|
|Rappel/Rock Climb combo||$ 31.00||$ 27.90||$ 24.80|
|Rock Climbing only*||$ 16.00||$ 14.40||$ 12.80|
|Paintball||$ 35.00||$ 31.50||$ 28.00|
|Adventure Race||$ 15.00||No Discount Offered||No Discounts Offered|
|Tubing||$ 12.00||No Discount Offered||No Discounts Offered|
|Camping||Price Per Night|
|Riverside Site||$ 8.00 per camper|
|Regular Sites||$ 5.00 per camper|
|Large Bunkhouse (32 max)||$14.00 per lodger (min $ 224.00)|
|Small Bunkhouse (16 max)||$14.00 per lodger (min $ 112.00)|
|Conference Center (1/2 day)||$ 65.00|
|Conference Center (Full Day)||$ 100.00|
|Reserved Pavilions||$ 25.00|
1. Age – We cannot take anyone rafting under the age of 12, by TN state Law.
2. Pregnancy– We cannot take anyone through ANY activity that is pregnant.
3. Drugs/Alcohol – We will not take anyone through any activity who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol. We reserve the right not to serve any customer who we deem incapacitated. No refunds or vouchers will be issued.
4. Deposits –
a. Small Groups – A minimum deposit of $250 OR the total balance is required at booking. Any final balance is due 2 weeks prior to trip start date.
b. Large Groups – A deposit of 10% (minimum of $250) is required at booking. Any final balance is due 2 weeks prior to trip start date.
5. Cancellations — Any cancellations made prior to the 2-week deadline will be fully refunded, minus a $25 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within the 2-week window are ONLY refunded in the form of a voucher which can be used throughout all of the current and following rafting seasons, for any activity on the property.
6. No Show – No Voucher – We require at LEAST a 24 hour notice prior to your trip start time. Failure to arrive without prior notice will void the voucher.
7. Weather – We raft rain or shine.
8. Eastern Time Zone – Please keep this in mind.
9. Arrive at least 30 minutes before any scheduled activity.
10. Shoes – Everyone must wear shoes that do not come off their feet – no flip flops.
(No rafting group discounts, vouchers, gift certificates or any other coupons or discounts are available on CAP days – Call for more details.)
* Upgrade to a NIGHT CLIMB for just $5 more.! Great way to give your group a unique and exciting adventure they will talk about for years.
** Combine the Alpine Tower with the Low Ropes and save! Add Low Ropes for just $10 when you include the Alpine Tower. A great well-rounded approach to team building.
***When booking reservations, please ask for special Church Group rates on Rafting trips. (Not available on CAP days.)
*** Booking a rafting trip for Spring or Fall? Ask about our special off-peak discounts!!